Used Aronson HD30 3,000 lb Positioner
- Part #: P210801
Used Aronson HD30 3,000 lb. positioner
- Model HD-30A
- 4,400 lb. capacity at 6” center of gravity
- 3,000 lb. capacity at 12″ center of gravity
- 135° constant speed power tilt
- 32” Center of Rotational Axis
- Rotational Torque: 36,000 lbs.
- Variable speed rotation from .04 to 1.2 RPM
- Manual adjustable height from 32″ to 57″ (C.R.A) in 5″ increments
- 36” square table with slots
- Hand pendant control with Harting connector
- Variable speed foot pedal
- Input Power: 460 volts, 3 phase
- Shipping weight: 2,100 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 5.5’ X 5’ X 4’ H
- S/N: 2022703
Great Condition, Ready to Ship!
This used Aronson HD30 3,000 lb. Positioner is engineered to provide rugged performance, yet it can be easily transported throughout your facility. Another feature is constant speed power tilt and variable speed rotation. In addition, this unit has double tilt gears which stabilize the load and prevent chassis warpage. Also, the 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze worm gear feature is self locking to prevent accidental load start up. Add a self-centering chuck for part gripping capabilities. Furthermore we have many sizes and styles of chucks to choose from. Another option that we have in stock are pipe stands. Pipe stands are available to help support the part being rotated. Lastly this Koike Aronson Model HD-30 3,000 lb Positioner is designed to offer the most in both performance and safety.
Furthermore if you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.