Team Industries Generation IV Positioner
- Part #: TMI GEN4
New Team Industries Generation IV Positioner
- 4,000 lb. capacity @ 6″ C.G.
- 3,500 lb. capacity @ 12″ C.G.
- 115 degree hydraulic adjustable lift
- Variable speed rotation from .5 to 3.52 RPM
- 30,000 inch pounds rotational torque
- 31″ diameter round table
- Bi-directional foot controller with 40′ cable
- Programmable acceleration and deceleration
- 100V outlets
- 110V input power requirement
- 90 psi compressed air requirement
- Hydraulically actuated system provides trouble free, smooth height adjustment
- Hydraulic height adjustability increases safety, productivity & Welder ergonomics
- Optional Accessories:
- Remote hand pendant controller
- Foot control with 40′ control cord
- 400 amp rotatory ground
- Spec Sheet
This Team Industries Generation IV Positioner comes equipped with a bi-directional stop/start foot controller with a 40’ cable and a 2’-7” dia. table. Secondly, these units are complete with an air inlet filter/lubricator and (4) air tool quick disconnects. Table rotation speed is infinitely variable .183 to 3.529 RPM. Both units operate on 115 volts, single phase, 60 cycle, and 16amps. Furthermore, the rotational torque of the Positioners is 30,000-inch pounds. Lastly, TEAM Industries, Inc. offers a 12-month warranty on new positioners and grippers.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.