Bulldog 3,000 lb. Pipe Welding Positioner
- Part #: WPIBD3000
Bulldog 3000 lb Pipe Welding Positioner
- 3,000 lb at 6″ overhung from face
- 6,000 lb capacity with optional tailstock
- 1/2 hp inverter duty motor
- Variable speed rotation from 0.1 – 1.75 RPM
- 20,800 in/lb of rotation torque
- 120 VAC 10 AMP with floor cord and plug (optional 320-480 VAC)
- 20″ self centering 3 jaw chuck with reversible top jaws (semi steel body)
- Positioner also available without chuck
- Center of chuck to the floor – 36″
- Pendant control – ten turn potentiometer, rapid, CCW/stop/CW selector switch and E-stop with 25′ cable
- 500 AMP rotary ground
- 25′ directional foot pedal
- Shipping weight: 1175 lbs. with chuck
- Optional pipe support stands available!
This Bulldog 3000 lb Pipe Welding Positioner is in stock in our showroom ready to ship! It features variable speed rotation from 0.1 to 1.75 RPM’s with 20,800 in/lb of rotation torque. Also add a companion tailstock and increase the weight capacity to 6,000 lbs! This positioner would make the perfect addition to your pipe welding shop and increase your productivity. Call Weld Plus today and have this machine shipped to your shop tomorrow.
Weld Plus is a full service machinery dealer. As well as machinery sales we offer rebuilding and machine repair services. Our shop facility is capable of handling all types of repairs from small welders to large positioners and turning rolls.
We will customizes new or used machinery to your specifications. We can upgrade or modify equipment enabling you to expand your production capabilities. Our service department will help you run your plant more efficiently and effectively with rebuilt equipment. Let us help you maximize your investment and maintain peak performance. Call 800-288-9414 or drop us an email
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.