4,400 lb. Aronson HD-30 Positioner
- Part #: P190905P
Rebuilt 4,400 lb. Aronson HD-30 Positioner
- Model HD-30A
- 4,400 lb. capacity at 6” center of gravity
- 3,000 lb. capacity at 12″ center of gravity
- 135° constant speed power tilt w/ new brake motor
- 32” Center of Rotational Axis
- Rotational Torque: 36,000 lbs.
- Variable speed rotation from .04 to 1.2 RPM w/ new AC motor
- Manual adjustable height from 32″ to 57″ (C.R.A) in 5″ increments
- 36” square table
- New control panel with Harting connection for hand pendant
- 460 volts, 3 phase
- Shipping weight: 2,100 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 5.5’ X 5’ X 4’ H
- S/N: 78464
- Optional Accessories Include:
- 20” scroll chuck with adapter plate
- Variable speed foot pedal
- Forward reverse foot pedal
- Pipe support stand
- How to size a positioner
Firstly, this rebuilt 4,400 lb. Aronson HD-30 positioner is engineered to provide rugged performance. In addition, it features constant speed power tilt and rotation. Further, this Koike unit is equipped with double tilt gears which stabilize loads and prevents chassis warpage. A self locking 90,000 psi aluminum-bronze worm gear drive prevents accidental load start. Above all, this rebuilt 4,400 lb. Aronson HD-30 positioner has been completely rebuilt and is ready to ship!
Lastly, We encourage you to come to our facility and get a firsthand look at the machines you are interested in purchasing. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs. Also many machines can be inspected under power in our warehouse. Finally for more information on this or any of our products please contact us at 800-288-9414 or email us at email@example.com. Our sales team is ready to help!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.