Aronson 10,000 lb Positioner
- Part #: P190901P
Rebuilt Aronson HD-100 Positioner
- Model HD-100
- 10,000 lb. weight capacity at 12″ center of gravity
- 135° constant speed power tilt
- Rotational Torque: 120,000 lbs.
- Tilt Torque: 205,000 lbs.
- Variable speed rotation from .04 to 1.0 RPM
- Manual adjustable height from 44.5” to 74.5” in 6” increments
- New 48” square table with slots
- New hand pendant control with Harting connector
- Variable speed foot control
- Input Power: 480 volts, 3 phase
- Shipping weight: 4,300 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions: 76” X 53” X 44.5” H
- S/N: 70140
- HD Series Positioner Brochure
- How to size a positioner
Rebuilt and ready to ship!
This used Aronson HD-100 Positioner is engineered to provide rugged performance. Additional features of this unit are constant speed power tilt and variable speed rotation. Furthermore, double tilt gears stabilize the load and prevent chassis warpage. Above all, Weld Plus has fully rebuilt this unit! Our rebuild included a new electrical package and industrial grade paint. Also, we have many sizes and styles of chucks to choose from. Another option that we have in stock are pipe stands. Pipe stands are available to help support the part being rotated. In conclusion, this Aronson HD-100 Positioner offers exceptional performance and safety!
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. You can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to visit our 44,000 square foot facility and get a firsthand look at any machines you are interested in purchasing.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.