3,000 lb. Preston-Eastin Pipe Shop Positioner
- Part #: PREPE30
3000 lb Preston Eastin Pipe Shop Positioner
- Model PE-30 HD6
- 3,000 lb. capacity at 6″ center of gravity
- 135° constant speed power tilt
- Tilt Load torque: 33,000 in-lb
- Variable speed rotation from .01 to 2.80 RPM
- Rotation Load Torque: 18,000 in-lb
- Manual adjustable height from 32 1/2″ to 44 1/2″ in 4″ increments
- 30″ round table with slots
- 25′ pendant control.
- 600 Amp ground
- 115 volt
- 230/460 volt available on request
- Optional 30″ square slotted table
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedal
- Optional RPJS-50 pipe support stand
- Optional Preston-Eastin pipe gripper chucks
- Shipping weight 1,800 lbs.
The new 3000 lb Preston Eastin Pipe Shop Positioner is ideal for construction, OEM, oil & gas, and contract manufacturing applications. It delivers precise, repeatable, and safe operation. Better positioning yields higher quality welds, improved productivity and a lower risk of operator injury. This positioner is extremely versatile as it operates on a 120V power source that is commonly provided by an ordinary wall outlet. It features constant speed power tilt and manual adjustable height. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. We will do our best to find a solution which may involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together to fit your needs. Why wait – call now! 800-288-9414
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.