24,000 lb. Preston-Eastin Positioner
- Part #: PREPE240HD
- Condition: New
24000 lb Preston Eastin Positioner
- Model PA-240 HD12
- 24,000 lb. capacity at 12″ center of gravity
- 135° constant speed power tilt
- Tilt Load torque: 522,000 in-lb
- Variable speed rotation from .03 to 0.53 rpm
- Rotation Load Torque: 288,000 in-lb
- Manual adjustable height from 59 7/8″ to 83 7/8″ in 6″ increments
- 60″ square table with T-slots
- 30′ pendant control
- 2 – 600 amp grounds
- 460 volt, 3-phase
- Shipping dimensions: 110″ long x 71″ wide x 60″ high
- Shipping weight: 12,600 lbs.
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedal
- Optional Preston-Eastin welding chuck
The brand new 24000 lb Preston Eastin Positioner is made in the USA and comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer. It features 24,000 capacity at 12″ center of gravity with 135° constant power tilt. This positioner has a variable speed rotation and a manual adjustable height. The 60″ square table has T’-slots for fixing your work-piece. This new machine also features 2 600 amp grounds and a 30′ pendant control. Optional equipment available are a variable speed foot pedal, a forward-stop-reverse foot pedal and a gripper chuck. Let our dedicated sales staff fit you with the proper equipment and accessories for your job. We pride ourselves on finding the perfect welding solution to fit your needs. Stop in and check out our inventory. We have a 44,000 square foot warehouse full of welding equipment, both new and used! We will also rent you a machine if you only need it for a specific job! Why wait – call us today! 800-288-9414 and let us streamline your work for increased productivity. Preston Eastin Positioners are made in the USA. Keep AMERICA STRONG – Support American businesses!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.