120,000 lb. Aronson Trolley Positioner
- Part #: P001011
120000 lb Aronson Trolley Positioner
- Specially engineered by Koike Aronson and NASA to assemble a 2 billion dollar spacecraft that was launched in December of 1999
- 120,000 lb. load capacity at 12″ C.G.
- Servo driven tilt and rotation with encoder output
- Rotation Load Torque: 1,440,000 in-lb
- Tilt Load torque: 2,880,000 in-lb
- Digital readout for tilt and rotation axis’ (3 decimal points)
- Geared power elevation
- Manufactured for use in a Class 1, Division 2 hazard area
- Hand pendant control for positioner functions
- Air flotation system designed to hold positioner and load
- Numerous safety features for precious pay load and personnel safety
- Shipping weight: 38 tons
- Positioner separates into two sections for shipment
- Check out our other Satellite positioner!
Schedule a visit today to see this one-of-a-kind positioner!
This 120000 lb Aronson Trolley Positioner was designed by NASA for the assembly of satellites. In addition, this unique positioner features a float on air pad system! Furthermore, this positioner has multiple safety features for personnel safety. A hand pendant gives the operator control from a safe distance. In conclusion, this Aronson satellite positioner is in pristine condition and a must see!
If you have any questions about this item call us at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.