Weld Plus Pipe Welding Station
- Part #: WPI WS66
6’x6′ Weld Plus Pipe Welding Station
- Station includes: Torch Positioner, Miller Pipeworx 400, WPI BD3000 Pipe Positioner and Gullco Welding Oscillator
- 6’ manual lift from 11” to 103”
- 6’ manual reach from 1/2” to 72” from the center of the mast
- Manual travel car base with v-casters
- Positioner capacity 3,000 lb @ 6” C.G.
- Variable speed table rotation from 0.1 to 1.75 RPM
- 20” self centering 3 jaw chuck
- Center of chuck to floor- 36”
- Oscillator Dwells 0-9.9 seconds & speed range 1 deg to 22.55 deg per second
- 12” of horizontal oscillator adjustment
- 6” of vertical oscillator adjustment
- 10 programmable memory spots
- Two oscillator modes: Standard angular and Step Square Wave
- 6’ remote pendant for oscillation
- 25’ pendant control for part rotation
- 450 amps of DC welding output at 100% duty cycle
- Wire Feed Speed: 50 IPM – 780 IPM
- Processes: Flux Cored, Mig, Pulsed Mig, RMD, Stick and DC Tig.
- Complete MIG package: Dual wire feeder, 2 ea. mig guns, ground, cables and 2 ea. regulator flow-meters
- Input Power: 230/460V 3-PH (Welder), 120V (Positioner)
- Optional equipment includes:
Multiple complete stations available!
This Weld Plus Pipe Welding Station is a turn key solution for pipe welding! The positioner is designed to rotate pipe while the torch stand holds a mig gun over the work-piece. In addition, a Gullco weld oscillator manipulates the mig gun to assist with fill passes on pipe. The Miller Pipeworx 400 is designed exclusively for pipe fabrication. Furthermore, A Miller ROI is available to allow the operator to adjust weld parameters from a safe distance. In conclusion, this Pipe Welding Station is a must have for any pipe fabricator!
In addition, if you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to help assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.