12′ x 8′ Ransome Model 66 Manipulator
- Part #: M210808
Used 12′ x 8′ Ransome Model 66 Manipulator
- Model: 66
- Reach Travel: 120”
- Reach Range: 16-3/8 ” to 112-⅜”
- Variable travel speed: 3-150 IPM
- 144″ of powered lift travel
- Lift range: max 160” and min 24”
- Lift travel speed: 35 IPM
- 350 lb. weight capacity on either or both ends of boom
- 360 degree manual mast rotation
- Overall manipulator height: 12’
- Hand held pendant control
- 460 V, 3-PH
- Optional add ons:
- Lincoln NA3 or NA5 SAW Pkg
- Weld Eng. Flux Recovery Pkg
- Lincoln DC-600 or DC-1000 Power Supply
In Great Condition and Ready to Ship!
This Ransome Model 66 Manipulator is designed to speed up the welding process in a number of ways. With the 350lb capacity at the end of the boom, it makes it easier to hold the welding equipment over a work piece. This allows for welding over a longer period of time without operator fatigue. Furthermore, this reduction in starts and stops minimizes the possibility of weld defects. Another very common use for a welding manipulator is to use the variable speed boom as a welding axis to complete longitudinal welds. These longitudinal welds can be completed on the outside perimeter of a tank, vessel, or pipe, or you can reach inside those same work pieces to complete the internal welds which can prove to be much more difficult.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.