Pandjiris Travel Car Manipulator Series 1400 11′ x 14′
- Part #: M130717
Pandjiris Travel Car Manipulator Model 1400 11’ x 14’
- 11’ constant speed powered lift
- Lift range is from 42” to 174” from the floor to the bottom edge of the boom
- Variable speed rack & pinion driven reach, with new AC motor
- New hand pendant control with harting connector
- Reach range is from 28” to 196” from the center of the mast
- 360° manual mast rotation
- Mounted on rebuilt variable speed travel car (Model 30565)
- New hand pendant to control travel car functions
- 115 volt input power for travel car
- Travel car runs on 56 1/2” gauge track (Track sold separately)
- Igus vertical and horizontal cable management systems
- 460 volt
- Serial # 800-6743-2
The Pandjiris Travel Car Manipulator has recently been rebuilt. We can add the welding process of your choice to this manipulator. This machine is designed to speed up the welding process in a number of ways. The purpose of a welding manipulator like this one, is to hold the welding equipment over a work piece. This is ideal when the equipment is too heavy to handle. This also relieves the operator so that they do not have to hold a torch in their hands for extended periods. The part being welded is usually rotated under the torch by use of a positioner or a set of tank turning rolls. By using a manipulator as a fixture to hold the equipment steady, the welding can take place over a longer period of time without operator fatigue. With a manipulator you only need one start and stop to complete most welds. This reduction in starts and stops minimizes the chance of weld defects which are often caused from improper starting and stopping. Another very common use for a welding manipulator is to use the variable speed boom or travel car as a welding axis to complete longitudinal welds. These linear welds can be completed on the outside of a tank or vessel. You can reach inside those same tanks to complete the internal welds which can be more difficult.
Remember, we specialize in tank and pipe welding equipment systems. We have manipulators both in a variety of configurations. We also carry the equipment to handle the profile welding and cutting of nozzles and man-ways. This item and all those you find on our website are located at Weld Plus in Cincinnati, Ohio. Stop in or give us a call 800-288-9414. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.