Pandjiris Series 2000 Telescoping Manipulator
- Part #: PAN 2000 TELE
New Pandjiris Series 2000 Telescoping Manipulator
- Various sizes available! (below specs are for 21’x18′ model)
- Boom elevates to a height of 18′ from the floor to the bottom of the boom with a
minimum height of approximately 32″
- Overall height of the column is limited to 24′
- The boom has three extending sections, each with approximately 7′-6″ of travel
providing a total travel of approximately 22′-6″
- Both the column and boom utilize linear bearings for guidance and load bearing
- The maximum load at the end of the boom when fully extended is 500 pounds
with a center of gravity no more than 18″ from the end of the boom
- The boom hoist mechanism is a screw actuator driven by an AC brake motor at a
constant speed of approximately 50 IPM
- The boom sections travel is rack and pinion driven at a variable speed of
approximately 3 to 116 IPM
- The manipulator bolt down base is a 72″ square steel plate with eight (8) 13/16″
thru holes on a 39-1/4″ bolt circle
- Limit switches are provided for both the boom vertical travel and each boom section
- Input Power 460 VAC, three phase, 60 Hz.
Customized based on your welding application!
This Pandjiris Series 2000 Telescoping Manipulator can be customized to fit your application. Furthermore, this unique manipulator features a telescopic manipulator boom. This allows the boom to extend out to various lengths and retract back to a convenient work envelop. In addition, the boom has a 500 lb. load capacity. This allows you to mount your all of your welding equipment on the boom without any issues. Contact us today to get your customized quotation!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.