Pandjiris 1400 Series Manipulator, 14′ x 14′
- Part #: M220905
Refurbished Pandjiris 1400 Series Manipulator
- 14’ constant speed power lift at 36 IPM from 29” to 197” to the center of the boom
- 14’ variable speed power reach of 1.8 to 180 IPM from 27-1/2” to 195-1/2” from the center of the mast
- 750 lb. weight capacity either or both ends
- 360° manual rotation on a bolt down base
- Hand pendant control
- Input Power: 480V, 3-Phase
- Shipping weight 8,000 lbs.
- Optional Accessories Include:
- Weld head package (GMAW, DC SAW, AC/DC SAW etc.)
- Powered cross slides
- Weld head swivel
- Remote operator podium
Have Weld Plus integrate your welding process!
This refurbished Pandjiris 1400 Series Manipulator is designed to speed up the welding process in a number of ways. The purpose of a welding manipulator like this one, is to hold the welding equipment over a work piece while the part is moving beneath the torch. Furthermore, the part being welded is usually rotated by use of a positioner or a set of tank turning rolls. Another very common use for a welding manipulator is to use the variable speed boom as a welding axis to complete longitudinal welds. In closing, this unit is in excellent condition and is ready to be outfitted with the weld process of your choosing!
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.