Aronson 14 x 14 Manipulator GEM
- Part #: M160101
Aronson 14 x 14 Manipulator Model GEM and Travel Car
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity either or both ends
- 14′ constant speed lift from 48″ to 216″ to the center of the boom
- 14′ of 1.7 to 100 IPM variable speed reach from 30″ to 198″
- 3 to 135 IPM variable speed travel car that runs on 72 gauge track (track not included)
- 30′ pendant control
- 460 volt, 3 phase
- Serial #6919
- Sub-Arc welding package includes:
- Lincoln NA-5 sub-arc head and control
- Lincoln DC-1000 power supply
- Weld Engineering AP-1 flux recovery
- Shipping weight – 23,000 lbs.
- Shipping dimensions – 30′ long x 7′ wide x 10′ high
This Aronson 14 x 14 Manipulator is a complete ready to weld system. With 14′ of lift and 14′ of reach capacity, this machine has a large working area. To add to this large range of motion is a variable speed travel car which allows the welding equipment to be moved down the length of tank building line. The manipulator is also equipped with a complete Lincoln submerged arc welding system. The welding package consists of a Lincoln NA-3 control, wire feed head, and an Idealarc DC-1000 welding power supply. Also included with this package is a Weld Engineering AP-1 flux recovery system. The flux recovery systems is able to retrieve any unused flux and put it back into the hopper for re-circulation. This helps to minimize waste and reduce the amount of debris on the floor.
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.