Arc Specialties 8′ x 6′ Fixed Boom Manipulator
- Part #: M161104
Arc Specialties 8 x 6 Fixed Boom Manipulator
- 8’ variable speed acme screw powered lift with pneumatic assist
- Elevation ranges from 51 ½” to 147 ½” from the floor to the bottom edge of the boom
- 6’ variable speed acme screw powered carriage
- Carriage travels from 1 ½” to 73 ½” from the center of the boom
- 500 lb. weight capacity at the end of the boom
- Fixed Boom
- Fixed mast, no rotation
- Variable speed travel car with 16’ of track
- Rack & pinion travel car on precision bearing rails, 10 ½’ of travel
- 460V, 3 phase
- Shipping dimensions: 16’ long x 8’ wide x 3’ high
- Serial #1258-20550
This Arc Specialties 8 x 6 Fixed Boom Manipulator is designed to be used in a variety of precision tank welding applications. This manipulator utilizes acme screws to power the lift, carriage, and travel car functions. This allows for precise and smooth travel while eliminating backlash. With a 500 lb weight capacity this manipulator can be outfitted with Sub Arc, Mig or Tig equipment. A cable management tray is also installed to keep wires and cables safe while the travel car traverses. The Arc Specialties Model 8×6 Manipulator is a great option for precision tank building applications and is ready to be utilized with a variety of welding processes.
Contact us today and begin customizing this unit for your operation and find out how Weld Plus can streamline your work for increased productivity.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.