6 ft. x 4 ft. Cayuga Welding Manipulator and Travel Car
- Part #: M140401P
6 ft x 4 ft Cayuga Welding Manipulator and Travel Car
- 6’ constant speed power lift at 34 IPM
- Lift range from 19 1/2” to 91 ½” to the center of the boom
- Variable speed powered reach of 1.8 to 180 IPM
- Boom range from 13” to 61” from the center of the mast
- 250 lb. weight capacity on boom arm
- 360° manual mast rotation
- Variable speed travel car
- Dual shielding gas tank rack
- Optional welding equipment includes:
- Jetline HWF-200D Hot wire power supply
- 9302B wire feed control
- Jetline ALC 101 Arc length control
- 6” powered vertical torch slide
- AP Automation magnetic arc oscillator
- Thermal Dynamics plasma welding system:
- PS-3000 power supply
- WC 100B Plasma gas console
- Sequence control package
- Variety of trailing gas shoes
- Boom mounted controls
- Serial # 25A947
This 6 ft x 4 ft Cayuga Welding Manipulator includes a variable speed travel car. In addition, this unit is currently set up for plasma welding. However, Weld Plus can mount the welding process of your choice! Optional equipment includes slides, torch mounts and other welding accessories. This unit can be refurbished by our trained technicians or sold as-is.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.