Jetline Welding Lathe & Side Beam System
- Part #: L170703P
Jetline Welding Lathe Side Beam System
- Model CW5 150
- 360” maximum length capacity
- 72” maximum diameter capacity (with current riser)
- 5,000 lb. load capacity
- Tail stock rolls manually in and out based on part length
- 6” pneumatic part clamping on tailstock
- 30’ foot pedal
- System includes 3 ea. 16’ 4” long side beams, each with their own stanchions (Pictures show one 16’ 4” section but 2 additional sections are available)
- Manual adjustable height from 60” to 76” to the bottom of the beam
- Each side beam is equipped with a Jetline model SWE2 manual carriage
- Carriages have 300 lb. capacity at 12” center of gravity
- 1 carriage equipped with Jetline optical seam tracker, motorized 5” x 5” cross slides and a Jetline CWF-10A wire feeder and a motorized wire guide.
- 2 carriages equipped with CWT modular weld control with MSC-1000 (motor step control), WeldTec 7 ½” powered vertical x 6” manual horizontal cross slides, Jetline CWT seam tracker system, and Jetline CWF 10 wire feeder.
- Festooning for cable management
- System comes with 3 track sections: 1 19’ section and 2 10’ sections
- Serial #8590
This Jetline Welding Lathe Side Beam System consists of a Jetline head/tail stock, three side beams with stanchions and three Jetline carriages outfitted with welding equipment. Two of the welding carriages are equipped with arc length controls and cold wire feed for circumferential TIG welding applications. The third carriage features an optical seam tracker with motorized cross slides for longitudinal TIG welding applications. With three side beam sections and additional track this system can accommodate a large range of part lengths. This Jetline Model CW5 150 Welding Lathe & Side Beam System is the perfect option for any growing line.
Let the skilled technicians at Weld Plus rebuild this lathe for your next project. Weld Plus specializes in automated welding equipment systems. We have lathes in a variety of configurations. We also carry the equipment to handle the seam welding and planishing of your sheets and cylinders. This item and all those you find on our website are located at Weld Plus in Cincinnati, Ohio. Stop in or give us a call 800-288-9414. We look forward to hearing from you!
Find the manufacturer’s brochure on this lathe here.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.