Gentec E-Z Arc Lathe Welding System
- Part #: GENDIY-L-18
Gentec EZ Arc Lathe Welding System
- 440 lb. weight capacity at 2” C.G. positioner
- 90 degree manual tilt
- Kit to handle 8’ long piece
- Variable speed rotation from 0.2 to 4.0 RPM
- 3 jaw self centering PG500 chuck 19-⅝” capacity
- Air powered tailstock
- Air powered torch lift with 2” x 2” manual slides
- 2 support stands
- CB-002 control (start/stop positioner, positioner direction, positioner speed, on/off weld control, overlap control and start delay function)
- 80/20 mounting rail to accommodate 96” part length
- Adjustable torch holder with 2” cross slides and pneumatic torch lifter
- Automatic 400A air cooled torch
- Includes Lincoln CV-400 and LF-72 MIG package
- Input power: 115V
- Serial # 14093000503
This Gentec EZ Arc Lathe Welding System is a combination of Positioner and DIY Accessories Kit in a bench design. This Gentec lathe will perform circumferential welds on parts up to 8’ in length. In addition, support stands and an air powered tailstock are included to grip and support the part during rotation. Therefore, components are easily interchangeable which minimizes the setup time. The Gentec E-Z Arc Lathe Welding System provides the advantages of fast pay-back, safety and less worker fatigue!
We encourage you to come to our facilities so that you can get a firsthand look at the machines you are interested in purchasing. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs. Many machines can be inspected under power in our warehouse. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit or for more information on our inventory. We can also be reached via our contact page.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.