Pratt & Whitney 30 Inch Vertical Rotary Table
- Part #: H171116
- Condition: Used
Pratt Whitney 30 Inch Vertical Rotary Table
- 4,000 lbs. recommended weight capacity
- 10’ hand pendant
- 2 RPM constant speed
- 35” center table height
- 30” round table with 8 T slots
- Center hole in table, hardened and ground: No.40mm taper
- Table graduations read to 1 minute
- Table dial Vernier graduation reads to 2 seconds
- Input power: 460 volt 3 phase
- Serial# 24712
- Shipping dimensions: 5’ x 4’ x 5’
- Shipping weight: 3,650 lbs
The Pratt Whitney 30 Inch vertical rotary table is designed for precision tooling applications. Originally built for manufacturing aircraft parts, this rotary table can be modified to fit your welding shop’s needs. Rebuilding this equipment would include an updated electrical panel, new variable speed motor and electrical drive to optimize MIG or TIG pipe welding. As well as new electricals, any outdated mechanical components would also be replaced to get the positioning equipment operating better than ever.
Call 800-288-9414 and talk to a sales rep to find out more about this machine.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.