Koike Aronson Headstock Tailstock 20,000 lb.
- Part #: H190618
Rebuilt 20,000 lb. Koike Aronson Headstock Tailstock
- Completely rebuilt and ready to ship!
- Model HS-10 Headstock and TS-10 Tailstock
- 20,000 lb. at 12” center of gravity
- Rotational Torque: 120,000 lbs
- Variable speed rotation from 0 to 3 RPM with new AC motor
- Fixed height of 36” to the center of the rotational axis
- 22” round table
- Includes precision sliding track that accommodates part lengths of 6’ to 13’-4”
- New hand pendant control with Harting connector
- Input power: 480V, 3 Phase
- Shipping dimensions: 22’ L x 52” W x 92” H
- Shipping weight for set: 15,000 lbs
- Serial Numbers: 9238 & 9231
- How to size a tailstock
First of all, this 20,000 lb. Koike Aronson Headstock Tailstock is a strong and simple solution for the rotation of long elliptical parts. When used together they require much less floor space than a traditional positioner. Also, the headstock features a dual pinion gear for precision rotation. In addition, an adjustable sliding base allows the tailstock distance to be easily adjusted. This allows the set to accommodate a wide range of part lengths. Furthermore, this Koike Aronson HTS-20 Headstock Tailstock set has been completely rebuilt and is ready to ship! As a result, we installed a new motor, electrical package and industrial grade paint.
All of our rebuilt machinery includes our standard 90 day warranty. Furthermore, all motors and drives will hold the original manufacturers warranty. Weld Plus also specializes in the rebuilding of customer equipment. Give us a call today to start the rebuilding process!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.