LJ Welding Elbow Jigs
- Part #: LJW JIGS
New LJ Welding Elbow Jigs
- 90° Elbows
- Precision fit and clamp allows for quick and easy fitting, prepping and welding of elbows for use with welding positioners
- Multiple models range in OD pipe diameter size: 2″ to 48″
- 250 lb. weight capacity (Models: 2″OD,3″OD,4″OD & 6″OD)
- 500 lb. weight capacity (Models: 8″OD, 10″OD, 12″OD & 14″OD)
- 1,000 lb. weight capacity (Models: 16″OD, 18″OD, 20″OD & 24″OD)
- 2,000 lb. weight capacity (Models: 30″OD, 36″OD, 42″OD & 48″OD)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with a pipe gripper chuck
- 2,000 lb. weight capacity models bolt directly to positioner faceplate
These new LJ Welding Elbow Jigs are an essential accessory when welding elbows with a pipe positioner. A wide range of models are available to accommodate pipe diameters from 2″ OD to 48″ OD. In addition to support, these jigs offer added safety when fixturing pipe to a positioner. Weld Plus also stocks a variety of sizes and styles of gripper chucks which are commonly used with elbow jigs. In conclusion, the LJ welding jigs help save time and money with your pipe fabrication applications.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.