Watts Specialties W-122 2 Axis CNC Pipe Cutting Machine
- Part #: WAT W122
- Condition: New
Watts Specialties W122 2 Axis CNC Pipe Cutting Machine
- Outside diameter capacity of 2” to 12.75”
- 24’ machine bed with adjustable pipe supports with a capacity of 300 lbs per foot for a maximum of 6,000 lbs. (Longer bed available at additional pricing)
- 2-axis profiling carriage with manual bevel positions preset at 90°, 30°, and 37.5°. (Additional bevel angles can also be set)
- Tracking torch head includes vertical and horizontal tracking mechanism, which maintains torch height and pipe centerline to automatically compensate for out-of-round pipe.
- Floating pipe clamp with locking mechanism for accurate rotation which eliminates pipe walk.
- Operator console mounted to profiling carriage used for loading programs and controlling the machine.
- PypeServer™ software for at-machine (and remote) pipe cut programming and job management.
The Watts Specialties W122 2 Axis CNC Pipe Cutting Machine conveys and rotates pipe from 2” to 12.75” OD with a 24’ machine bed capable of supporting 300 lbs. per foot. The PypeServer™ software simplifies the importing, design and nesting of parts. By allowing for job tracking in real time the software streamlines job estimating, scheduling and inventory management. Integrated plasma cutting equipment available at additional pricing.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.