PICLE1 II Portable Pipe Cutting Machine
- Part #: CM141203A
Koike Portable Pipe Cutting Machine Model PICLE1 II
- 4” to 24” diameter capacity with standard chain- can be increased with the purchase of more new chain
- Removable chain links for different pipe sizes
- Manual rotation (no power needed)
- Set up for acetylene torch
- Serial #106063
- Shipping dimensions: 24”Lx16”Wx20”H
- Oxy-Fuel pipe cutter
Bevel cut or straight cut steel pipe
- Manually operated
No power/electricity needed to cut pipe; ideal for field use
- Interlocking, unique chain system, add or remove links as needed for various size pipes; 114-600mm (4-24in) diameters possible with standard chain
- Lightweight at only 9 kg (19.8 lbs) this unit is easy to carry, operate and maintain
- Worm gear drive – low gear ratio ensures extremely smooth travel
- Optional snap valve one-touch on/off gas valve
- Very low maintenance
- Shipping weight: 25 lbs.
Koike PICLE1 II is a manually operated portable oxy-fuel pipe cutting machine uses a chain and gear drive system. The drive chain is comprised of durable, interlocking links that can easily be added or removed for quick change of pipe diameters. A graduated bevel collar ensures accurate bevel setting. The PICLE1-II control valves for fuel, preheat oxygen and cutting oxygen are positioned away from heat yet conveniently placed for easy operator use.
Feel free to give us a call or send us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. Even if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. More often than not we find solutions which involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together in perfect harmony.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.