HGG CNC Pipe Cutting System
- Part #: HGG ProCutter
New HGG CNC Pipe Cutting System
- Available Models: ProCutter 600 and ProCutter 900
- Oxy-Fuel, Plasma, Marking and CAD-CAD Interfaces
- ProCutter 600 pipe diameter range: 2″ to 24″
- ProCutter 900 pipe diameter range: 2″ to 36″
- Easy to use touch screen and software
- High precision pipe rotation with lathe style chuck
- Maximum safety due to the fully integrated closed action system
- Compact and simplified design
- 3D profiling shapes:
- Chamfer: Pipe to plate connection
- Rotated Oblong Hole: To fit inserted plates at pipe ends or to create intermediate slots
- Saddle set-in & hole set-in: For pressure connections with a much smaller branch pipe diameter
- Saddle PJP: For small sloped and highly dynamic pipe-to-plate connections
- Complete PipeCutter Brochure
The HGG CNC Pipe Cutting System incorporates all of HGG’s advanced technology and expertise. In addition, operational excellence is applied to keep costs low. Both ProCutter 600 and ProCutter 900 include oxy-fuel, plasma, marking and CAD-CAM Interfaces. Furthermore, these systems can accommodate pipe diameter ranges from 2″ to 36″. Give Weld Plus a call today to get a personalized quotation.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.