Webb Universal Foot Pedal For Turning Rolls
- Part #: WEBFSFRV
Webb Universal Foot Pedal
- Model WEB FS FRV
- Variable speed forward/stop/reverse foot switch
- Works with all late model Webb turning rolls that have a 7 pin screw on pendant cover
- Two foot pedals
- One switch is maintained, push once for forward, push second time for reverse
- The other is spring loaded and will start the machine and control the speed
- To connect remove the 7 pin pendant cable from the pendant and connect it to the foot switch
- The selector on the machine would stay in the pendant position
The Webb Universal Foot Pedal replaces the pendant to allow the welder full function and control of speed, and forward, stop, reverse directional settings. This foot pedal does it all and uses the same cable lead used for the pendant. When the welder wants a hands free control of all functions of the Webb Turning Rolls this foot pedal is the answer. Durable design and unique to the welding turning roll standard foot pedals.
If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application, we strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio, we welcome you to walk through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for you.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.