Super-AP-1 Flux Recovery System
- Part #: WEL SUPER-AP-1
New Weld Engineering Super-AP-1 Flux Recovery System
- Model Super-AP-1
- Powerful air vacuum (approx. 2X more than AP-1)
- Adds no oil or water to the flux since flux is never in compressed air stream
- Vacuum air pump is on exhaust side and undesirable contaminants, fines and dust are discharged into a very efficient dust bag assembly
- No moving parts in air pump, and no internal filters to wear out
- Very efficient air pump produces a higher vacuum, uses less air, and is quieter than most competitive air models
- Direct recycling of flux back to lower hopper by depressing flux valve levers
- Optional automatic flux transfer valve, transfers flux to lower hopper without operator input
- Two large flux sight windows indicate when operator must transfer flux to lower hopper by depressing flux valve lever
- Twice the flux capacity of the standard AP-1
- Weight 30 lbs.
- Power input: 70-100 psi compressed air (No electrical input required)
- Systems includes: 5′ flux hose, NZ-1 flux pick up nozzle, mounting brackets, dust bag and sight window
- Optional accessories include:
- FHM-1 Flux hose mounting bracket
- FP-1 Flux port for adding new flux to hopper
- Magnetic separator
- Additional hose lengths
Easily add to the Manipulator of your choice!
The Weld Engineering Super-AP-1 Flux Recovery System is an inexpensive solution for flux recovery. Furthermore this system is auto-pneumatic and requires no input power. This unit can be easily mounted on standard Miller or Lincoln sub arc hoppers. Also, common accessories include mounting brackets, flux ports and magnetic separators. In addition, this system has twice the power and capacity of the standard AP-1!
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.