MeltView PIXI Welding Camera
- Part #: MLT PIXI
New MeltTools MeltView PIXI Welding Camera
- Model: MeltView PIXI
- Welding Process: Sub Arc
- Temperature rating: 0-35 deg. C (No Cooling), 0-220 deg. C (Water Cooled)
- High resolution image in 1980 x 1080
- Computer less, lag less display
- Automatic switching between welding and non-welding
- Long distance and wireless transmission
- 8mm lens provides FOV of 6.5″ at 9″ working distance
- Advanced camera controller with push button access to menu, LEDs and dual crosshairs
- 15.6″ 1080P LCD monitor
- Laser diode module
- Camera arm mount
- Laser power cable
Firstly, The MeltView PIXI Welding Camera is the smallest ruggedized welding camera available today. No other small camera can provide such a stunning high resolution video of welding. Furthermore, with a host of sophisticated features and simple operation, the PIXI system offers outstanding value. The MeltView PIXI is employed at working distances as close as 2″ and at temperatures up to 250°C. In addition, Weld Plus can mount this camera package to the manipulator of your choice!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.