ESAB Process Controller PEK
- Part #: ESB PEK
New ESAB Process Controller PEK
- A2-A6 PEK Process Controller
- For use with Esab power sources and motors
- DC power sources: LAF631/1001/1251/1601
- AC power sources: TAF 801/1251
- Ariston 1000 AC/DC power source
- CAN-bus system for data transfer
- Prepared for SAW, GMAW and Arc Gouging
- User-friendly clear text menus
- Selectable welding process
- Memory for 255 parameter sets
- Constant current or constant wire speed
- Encoder-controlled motors for top performance motion control
- USB port for data back-up and transfer
- Used welding parameters can be stored directly on a USB memory drive
- Five “soft keys” can be configured according to operator preferences
- Connection voltage: 42V AC, 50/60HZ
- Speed control: feedback from pulse encoder
- Wire feed speed: 12″ – 984″ in/min
- Welding Speed: 4-79 IPM (Depending on travel carriage)
- Weight: 15lbs
- Dimensions: 7″ x 9.25″ x 11″
The ESAB Process Controller PEK is a system adapted for use with ESAB’s automatic power sources. The control system is connected to the power source via a control cable and incorporates a CAN bus system for data transfer.
Secondly, The ESAB Process Controller PEK can also be used as a motion controller to integrate other power sources for mechanization and automation.
Furthermore, the process control system is easy to use thanks to its clear text menu. Users can choose between a large number of different languages. The large display keeps the user informed about the main parameters including current, voltage and travel speed.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.