B & B 8,000 lb. Mega Roller Pipe Stand
- Part #: BAB3804HDW
- Condition: New
B & B 8000 lb Mega Roller Pipe Stand
- Capacity 8,000 lbs with urethane wheels
- 4-48″ pipe capacity
- Operational height 14-26″
- 4 way fork lift access points
- Heavy duty 1 3/4″ solid acme rod for durable yet precise adjustment under load
- Optional spring loaded transport cart or v groove track cart available
- 3 x 10″ urethane over steel wheels standard for exotic or carbon pipe with bearing for smooth rotation
- Stainless or carbon block V-Head available to eliminate pipe rotation
- Tri-handle for accessible and safe raising and lowering
- Shipping weight: 239 lbs.
This B & B 8000 lb Mega Roller Pipe Stand fits nicely between the more common pipe jack and pipe stand lines and the much heavier duty turning roll products that are available on the market today. The Mega Roller safely holds larger diameter heavy wall pipe off the ground at an ergonomic height, while allowing the slight height adjustment for fit ups via the twin 1 3/4 solid acme rods. Extra features like four way forklift capabilities or optional v groove wheels allow the durable Mega Rollers to be moved with ease within heavy duty pipe fabrication facilities. If you have a heavy wall fabrication project up to 48 inches, the Mega Roller is your answer.If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to take a tour through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for your application.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.