Refurbished Miller Invision 352 MPA Power Supply
- Part #: MIL 352 MPA
Refurbished Miller Invision 352 MPa Power Supply
- 350 amps of welding output at 60% duty cycle (3-Phase)
- 300 amps of welding output at 60% duty cycle (1-Phase)
- Processes: Mig, Pulsed Mig, Flux-Cored and Air Carbon Arc.
- Line Voltage Compensation ensures consistent weld performance by keeping output power constant even if primary input power varies by +/- 10%
- Fan-on-Demand operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Alumination operates only when needed reducing noise, power consumption, and the amount of airborne contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Synergic Pulsed MIG “one-knob” control, set the wire feed speed and the system handles the rest.
- 200/230/460 volts, 1/3-Phase (auto line)
- Complete Packages available!
The Refurbished Miller Invision 352 MPa Power Supply is a portable power supply that specializes in MIG and Pulsed MIG welding processes. With the additional S74 MPa wire feeder, this machine is capable of providing TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. With 1-phase and 3-phase capabilities, the Miller Invision 352 MPa can be used in both fabrication shops and job sites. Available accessories include: wire feeders (New), Flow meters, Mig guns, running gear and cabling.
Weld Plus stocks both new and used welders from manufactures such as Miller, Lincoln Electric, Fronius, ESAB, Hobart, Airco, and Linde. We currently carry MIG, TIG, Stick, Sub Arc, Plasma and multi process machines as well as wire feeders. In our showroom you’ll also find a full line of welding parts and supplies like, MIG guns, TIG guns, filler metals, welding wire, flow meters, welding helmets, welding gloves, welding jackets and MORE! If you need welding supplies, Weld Plus is the place to get it! We are located along the banks of the Ohio River, just 1/2 mile west of the Anderson Ferry. Stop in and check out our showroom and warehouse FULL of welding machinery and supplies!Ask an associate today for pricing on a complete Mig package! 800-2288-9414
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.