Refurbished Miller CP-302 MIG Package
- Part #: LC341634P
Refurbished Miller CP302 MIG Package
- 300 amps of DC welding output at 100% duty cycle
- Processes: Mig and Flux-Cored.
- Adjustable weld stabilizer provides the flexibility to produce optimal arc characteristics.
- Solid-state weld contactor provides longevity to match the ultra-durable and reliable reputation of the CP series.
- Large analog volt and ammeters for easy viewing.
- 14-pin receptacle provides quick, direct connection to wire feeders and accessories.
- Includes: Miller 22A wire feeder, ground assembly, air-cooled mig gun, regulator-flowmeter, interconnecting cable, and input power cord.
- Custom running gear and cylinder rack.
- 208/230/460 volts, 3-Phase
The Refurbished Miller CP302 MIG Package is a cost-effective, simple MIG power source designed for manufacturing. It provides up to 390 amps of DC welding output for MIG and Flux-Cored welding. The adjustable weld stabilizer provides optimal arc characteristics when you use the high setting for stainless steel and the low setting for mild steel and aluminum. With installed custom running gear, this MIG package can be easily moved around the shop. Accessories include: Miller 22A wire feeder, regulator-flowmeter, air-cooled mig gun, interconnecting cable, ground assembly, and input power cord.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.