Miller Subarc AC/DC 1000 Welding Package
- Part #: MIL ACDC 1000
Miller Subarc Welding Package
- 1,000 amps at 100% duty cycle
- Capable of running single-arc or tandem arc configurations (DC lead arc and AC trail arc).
- Enhanced arc stability from built-in digital arc control for increased throughput.
- Precise parallel operations for multi-arc and higher output Submerged Arc welding configurations.
- Complete Sub Arc Package Includes: Miller sub arc AC/DC 1000 power supply, Miller HDC 1500DX Sub Arc Control, RAD 400 Wire Drive, 1,200 amp torch, spool support assembly, wire straightener (1/16”-3/16”), Heavy duty cross slide, Flux Hopper, 30’ control cable, 10’ motor extension and 80’ cable extension.
- Controls include run-in, speed, burn back, crater time and output rates.
- 1 year Miller warranty
- Input power: 460V, 3-PH (Draws 122 amps at 460V)
The Miller Subarc welding package is designed to improve weld performance and simplify the submerged arc welding process. The power supply allows for tandem arc configurations which can be used to increase deposition rates, resulting in shorter welding cycles without compromising weld quality. The HDC 1500DX weld control offers reliability, flexibility and performance with the ability to interface with the power supply. This Miller Subarc AC/DC 1000 package is ready to be integrated with your welding apparatus today for increased production and weld quality. This package comes complete with a 1 year Miller warranty!
We are located along the banks of the Ohio River, just 1/2 mile west of the Anderson Ferry. Stop in and check out our showroom and warehouse FULL of welding machinery and supplies!We pride ourselves on finding the perfect welding solution to fit your needs. If you don’t find what you are looking for, give us a call, or shoot us an email today! 800-288-9414!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.