Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Cutter
- Part #: MIL S375
New Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Cutter
- Rated Output: 30 A @ 40% duty cycle
- Cutting capacity: 3/8″
- Severing capacity: 5/8″
- Weight (w/ torch): 19lb.
- Provides state-of-the-art flexibility to end users.
- Portable in the shop or at the jobsite.
- Easily transported and stored, with additional space for plugs, consumables, and protective equipment.
- Auto-Refire makes it convenient by automatically controlling the polar arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal.
- Multi-voltage plug allowing connection to the 120 or 240V receptacles without tools.
- Complete package includes:
- XT30 hand held torch with 12′ cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 12′ lead
- 10′ muli-voltage power cord
- MVP plugs 5-15P (120V, 15A), 6-50P(240V, 50A)
- X-case provides protection in transport and storage
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips, deflector and air fitting
This New Miller Spectrum 375 Plasma Cutter can cut up to 3/8 in. mild steel. Furthermore the unit offers easy connection to 120V or 240V input power with auto-line technology. A travel case is included which allows this unit to be easily transported from shop to jobsite. In addition, this unit includes everything you need to start plasma cutting. Weld Plus typically stocks these units, so give us a call today.
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.
K-TIG Advanced Welding SystemsView Product
ESAB A6 Mastertrac Welding TractorView Product
ESAB Versotrac EWT 1000View Product
Miller Dynasty 300 Tig WelderView Product
MK CobraMig 300 Power Supply and FeederView Product
Esab LAF 1250 Power SupplyView Product
Fronius iWave AC/DC WelderView Product
Miller Deltaweld 350 Mig WelderView Product
Lincoln Pipefab Welding SystemView Product
Lincoln Power MIG 260 WelderView Product
Miller Continuum 350-500View Product
Lincoln Sub-Arc Cruiser TractorView Product