Miller Deltaweld 350 Mig Welder
- Part #: MIL DW350
New Miller Deltaweld 350 Mig Welder
- Process: MIG, Flux Cored, and Accu-Pulse MIG
- Metal Type: Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Steel
- Ez-Set simplifies parameter setup based on material thickness
- 28% wider operating window with Accu-Pulse provides a more forgiving arc
- ArcConnect helps improve weld performance and allow point-of-use controls to be located at the feeder
- Input Power:208-460 V, 3-Phase
- Rated Output: 350 A @ 60%
- Output Range: 20-400 A
- Max Open Circuit Volt: 86VDC
- 500 Amp Model Available
- Optional Complete Package Includes:
- Intellx Pro Wire Feeder
- Bernard BTB Gun 300A
- V-groove Drive Rolls
- Running Gear/Cylinder Rack
- Feeder Swivel Kit
- Car Accessory Kit
- Arc Connect Control/ Motor Cable 9ft.
The Miller DeltaWeld 350 comes ready to weld with balanced-pressure drive rolls design, accu-mate connection, drive rolls and guides are common with other miller feeders, rotatable drive assembly, Fan-On-Demand, ArcConnect, and Standard 115-volt auxiliary power. Furthermore the new standard in manufacturing provides the solution for welders of all skill levels, plus pulsed MIG capabilities with Intellx Pro integrated packages. Lastly you can order this as a complete Mig package or just a power supply.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.