Fronius TransTig 170/210 Portable Welder
- Part #: FRO TRANSTIG
New Fronius TransTig 170/210 Portable Welder
- Two available models: 170 and 210
- 170 amp welding current at 40% duty cycle (170)
- 210 amp welding current at 40% duty cycle (210)
- Rugged carrying case
- TAC function: the pulsed arc sets the two weld pools in motion, making them jump together in next to no time, to make one single weld-pool
- HF Ignition: The touchless and gentle high-frequency ignition is the easiest option for igniting the arc
- Touchdown ignition can be used for sensitive application areas
- Fronius Power Plug: A watertight, lockable connector on the back of the power source that can be changed quickly
- Tig Multi Connector: The universal connection for system components gives the user cross-product advantages
- Complete package includes: power supply, tig torch, ground assembly, electrode holder, power cord and more!
- Fronius TransTig Brochure
The new Fronius TransTig 170/210 Portable Welder produces a perfect, stable arc. In addition, the welders light weight designed allows it to be easily transported. HF ignition, TAC mode and touchdown ignition are just a couple reasons why this portable tig welder is the best on the market. Furthermore, the included tig torch has a ergonomic low profile design. Lastly the control panel has a simple seven- segment display that provide the operator with countless options. Give Weld Plus a call today to see how you can get the best portable tig welder on the market at an affordable price!
In conclusion, If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.