Fronius TransSteel Compact Welder
- Part #: FRO TRANSSTEEL
New Fronius TransSteel Compact Welder
- Models: 2200, 2700 & 3500
- Available in Mig Only or Mig/Stick/Tig
- 120/230V 1-PH input power
- A side cover that opens downwards gives easy access to the wire-spool
- Integrated Polarity Reverser
- Spot and interval welding: ideal for thin sheet applications
- Touchdown ignition, great for sensitive applications!
- TAC Function: pulse arc sets the two weld pools in motion to make one single weld-pool
- Two Easy job storage locations allow you to save frequently used parameters
- Optional accessories include:
- Running gear
- Dual wire feeder
- Mig, Tig & Stick packages
- Fronius Brochure
This Fronius TransSteel Compact Welder is a 3 in 1 welding solution! In addition, 120 volt input power allows it to be used anywhere in the shop. The three available models that are offered are the 220, 2700 and 3500. Another key feature is an easy to use interface! Available weld processes include Mig, Mag, Tig and Stick. Furthermore, this Fronius TransSteel multiprocess welder is available in a variety of configurations!
If you have any questions about this item call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our sales staff is available to help assist with any questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In conclusion, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.