Webb T-30 10 Ton Turning Rolls
- Part #: WEBT30
10 Ton Turning Rolls by Webb
- Model T-30
- 20,000 lb set includes 1 T-30 driver and 1 I-30 idler
- T-30 drive has 30,000 lb turning capacity.
- Add extra idler for 30,000 lb. maximum capacity.
- 12″ diameter rubber wheels
- 4 wheels per axle for 14″ total wheel face – great for thin walled tanks
- For diameters from 12″ to 16′
- Variable speed from 0 to 45 IPM
- With remote pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional universal foot pedal
- 115 volt
- 1 Year warranty
- Shipping weight 2,190 lbs./set
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PDF of Specs
These Webb T-30 10 Ton Turning Rolls are for sale or rent. They are in stock at our facility in Cincinnati, Ohio. The T-30 Webb turning rolls with a 14″ wide wheel face are often used in place of Trac-Tred design turning rolls. The wide wheel face increases the tractive pull for better grip on part’s rotation. These 10 ton turning rolls are very popular for tank shop welding fabricators that are doing larger diameter thin wall vessels and tanks. These type of turning rolls provide the needed support of the work piece without creasing the metal.
We always welcome customers to visit our company to take a tour to find the right equipment to fit their application. You may also feel free to give us a call or send us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. Even if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. More often than not we find solutions to customers welding applications which can involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together in perfect harmony.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.