T-16 Webb 10 Ton Turning Rolls
- Part #: WEBT16
Webb 10 Ton Turning Rolls
- Model T-16
- Set includes 1 T-16 driver and 1 I-16 idler
- T-16 drive has 30,000 lb turning capacity
- Add an extra idler for 30,000 lb. capacity turning roll set
- 16″ diameter rubber wheels
- 1 wheel per axle for 5″ total wheel face – great for pressure vessels with nozzles on tanks
- For diameters from 8″ to 12′ (up to 16′ available)
- Variable speed from 0 to 45 IPM
- With remote pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedal.
- Optional universal foot pedal
- 115 volt
- Shipping weight 1,870 lbs./set
- 1 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- PDF of Specs
These T-16 Webb 10 Ton Turning Rolls are for sale or rent. In stock at Weld Plus in Cincinnati, Ohio. You may add an extra idler for a 30,000 lb turning roll set. These are perfect for tanks with nozzles or appendages that limit the turning surface area. They have 16 inch diameter tires with a 5 inch narrow wheel face add clearance for the tank’s limited turning surface (for example the petrochemical industry).
If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to take a tour through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for your welding application.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.