Lincoln PR 30/10 Turning Roll Set
- Part #: LIN-PR-30
Lincoln PR 30 10 Turning Roll Set
- Set includes one drive and one idler
- 20,000 lb. weight capacity (set)
- 30,000 lb. turning capacity
- Tractive effort 1,385 lbs.
- Pipe diameter range of 6” to 15’
- Variable speed from 2.1 to 63.0 IPM
- 16” wheel diameter with 4” wheel face
- 25’ hand pendant control
- 460 volt or 575 volt, 1-Ph
The Lincoln PR 30 10 Turning Roll Set is ideal ideal for turning a variety of sizes of cylindrical workpieces. Applications range from job shops to integrated welding systems. These rolls have an optional plug and play foot pedal, allowing your pipe fabricating shop to switch easily from a variable speed foot pedal to the forward-stop-reverse model when needed. The Lincoln PR-30/10’s offer consistent quality, increased productivity and efficient power.
Like New – Never used in Production!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.