Aronson 40,000 lb. Turning Roll Set
- Part #: ARO WRD-20F
- Condition: Used
Aronson 40000 lb Turning Roll Set
- Set includes 1 drive & 1 idler
- 34,000 lb. weight capacity
- 6” to 13’ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 2 to 50 IPM
- 20’ hand pendant control for all functions
- 460 volt, 3-phase
- Shipping dimensions: 10’ long x 5’ wide x 2’ high
- Shipping weight: 1,925 lbs.
- Equipped With Flat Casters
- ADDITIONAL SETS AVAILABLE
- EXTRA IDLERS AVAILABLE
This Aronson 40000 lb Turning Roll Set is designed to support and turn 40,000 lbs. with a diameter capacity of 6” to 13’. By adding a second idler roll this set is capable of turning 60,000 lbs. The Koike Aronson design incorporates overload discs on each wheel that prevent excessive loads from damaging the tires. The Aronson WRD-20/WRI-20 Turning Roll Set is extremely durable and utilizes the strongest worm gears, welded gearboxes, and chassis components. Contact a sales representative today for rebuilt pricing and information.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.