Aronson 20,000 lb. Turning Roll Set
- Part #: T170549
Aronson 20000 lb Turning Roll Set
- Model WRD-10/WRI-10
- Set includes one drive and one idler
- 20,000 lb. weight capacity
- 30,000 lb weight capacity w/ additional idler
- 6” to 13’ diameter capacity
- 12” diameter x 4 ½” wide rubber wheels
- Variable speed rotation from 2 to 50 IPM with new AC motor
- New updated control panel and drive
- New 25’ hand pendant control, with Harting Connector
- 115 volt input power
- Shipping dimensions: 9’ long x 7’ wide x 3’ high
- Shipping weight: Drive: 1,150 lbs. /Idler 750 lbs.
- Serial #98975/981274
This rebuilt Aronson 20000 lb Turning Roll Set is designed to support and turn 20,000 lbs. with a diameter capacity of 6” to 13’. By adding a second idler, this set is capable of turning 30,000 lbs. The Koike Aronson design incorporates overload discs on each wheel that prevent excessive loads from damaging the tires. This set of Rebuilt Aronson turning rolls are as good as new! With us replacing the motor, hand pendent and control panel this unit is ready for many more years of industrial use. The gear boxes have been dismantled, cleaned, inspected and resealed with new seals. Please give us a call to discuss if you have any questions regarding this set of 10 ton turning rolls. We will be happy to help!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.