60 Ton Ransome Turning Rolls
- Part #: AROCPRR
- Condition: New
NEW CPRR Drive – CIRR Idler | 60 Ton Ransome Turning Rolls
- C series turning rolls
- 60 ton set includes 1 CPRR drive unit and 1 CIRR idler
- 90 ton set includes 1 CPRR drive unit and 2 CIRR idlers
- The CPRR drive has an 180,000 lb. turning capacity
- Variable speed drive from 1.45 to 58 IPM
- 20.5” diameter x 14” wide rubber wheels
- For diameters from 7” minimum to 20’ maximum
- 20’ pendant control for all functions
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedal
- 460 volt
- Shipping weight 5,600 lbs./set
- 2 year warranty
- Made In The USA
These 60 Ton Ransome Turning Rolls are for sale or rent. You have the ability to add an CIRR idler for a 90 ton tank turning roll set. Weld Plus is a master distributor of Ransome welding positioning equipment. These Ransome turning rolls are very durable and have a wide diameter turning range from 7″ to 20 feet. These turning rolls have been engineered for the effective positioning of cylindrical work-pieces.
Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We always welcome customers to visit our company to take a tour to find the right equipment to fit your application. Or feel free to give us a call or send us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. Even if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. More often than not we find solutions to customers welding applications which can involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together in perfect harmony.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.