30 Ton Preston-Eastin Turning Rolls
- Part #: PRETDR30
30 Ton Preston Eastin Turning Rolls
- Model TDR-30/TIR-30
- 60,000 lb. set includes 1 TDR-30 drive and 1 TIR-30 idler
- 90,000 lb. set includes 1 TDR-30 drive and 2 TIR-30 idlers
- TDR-30 drive roll has 90,000 lbs turning capacity
- 20″ diameter x 8″ wide rubber wheels
- 8″ to 20′ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 1.3 to 43 IPM
- Set includes a remote pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedals
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedals
- 480 volt, 3 phase
- Shipping dimensions: drive: 139.5″ long x 35″ wide x 27.25″ high – Idler: 113.5″ long x 18.5″ wide x 27.25″ high
- Shipping weight: drive: 2,600 lbs. idler: 2,000 lbs.
- 3 year warranty
- Made In the USA
These 30 Ton Preston Eastin Turning Rolls are used for welding fabrication job shops for tanks, vessels, or piping. The 60,000 lb. set includes 1 TDR-30 drive and 1 TIR-30 Idler. To maximize the turning rolls turning capacity up to 90,000 lbs. you can add another TIR-30 idler onto the 60,000 lb set. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We always welcome customers to visit our company to take a tour to find the right equipment to fit your application. Also feel free to give us a call or send us an email about any of the equipment you find on our website. Even if you don’t find what you’re looking for, we may be able to help. More often than not we find solutions to customers welding applications which can involve multiple pieces of equipment. Each of these systems greatly improves productivity for our customers. So whether or not you need one machine or several, be assured that we will have the solution that will work together in perfect harmony.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.