20 Ton Preston-Eastin Turning Rolls
- Part #: PRETDRA20HD
- Condition: New
NEW TDRA-20HD/TIRA-20HD | 20 Ton Preston Eastin Turning Rolls
- 40,000 lb. set includes 1 TDRA-20HD drive and 1 TIRA-20HD idler
- TDRA-20HD drive has 60,000 lb turning capacity
- Add a second TIRA-20HD idler for a total capacity of 60,000 lb
- 15″ diameter x 7″ wide rubber wheels
- 6″ to 14′ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 1.9 to 57 IPM
- Set includes a remote pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- 460 volt
- Shipping dimensions: drive: 102.5″ long x 29″ wide x 21.5″ high – idler: 85.5″ long x 24″ wide x 21.5″ high
- Shipping weight: drive: 1,400 lbs. idler: 850 lbs.
- 3 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
These 20 Ton Preston Eastin Turning Rolls are for sale or rent and located at Weld Plus in Cincinnati, Ohio. The Preston Eastin TDRA-20HD drive has a turning capacity of 60,000 lbs. To maximize this drives turning capacity it needs to be accompanied by two idler rolls. If you need only the drive and one idler roll, the maximum turning capacity the set can handle is 40,000 lbs. Turning rolls are a great product that help facilitate welding sections of piping, vessels, and tanks together. They are very user friendly and increase productivity for the customer which in return saves time and money in the long run.
If you would like more information about this item or have any other questions regarding our inventory of equipment, feel free to give the Weld Plus sales team a call or send us an e-mail! We have a large selection of new, used, and refurbished welding machinery that could fit your fabricating needs. Our company’s goal is to simplify your welding application. We strive to find solutions to our customers welding issues and come up with custom systems to aid in that department. Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We welcome you to walk through our warehouse to find the right welding equipment fit for you.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.