20 Ton Koike-Aronson Turning Rolls
- Part #: AROWRD20
20 ton Koike Aronson Turning Rolls
- WRD-20 drive WRI-20 idler
- 40,000 lb set includes 1 drive and 1 idler
- WRD-20 drive has 60,000 lb turning capacity
- Add 1 additional WRI-20 Idler for 30 ton capacity turning roll set.
- Three 12” dia. X 4” rubber wheels per axle with overload disc
- Variable speed of 2 to 50 IPM surface speed
- For work diameters from 6” to 13 ft.
- Remote pendant control
- Input power 460 volt 1 phase
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
These 20 ton Koike Aronson Turning Rolls are for industrial tank fabrication applications. The Aronson WRD-20 drive has a turning capacity of 60,000 lbs. To maximize this drives turning capacity two idler rolls need to accompany the drive to support the surplus weight. If you only need one drive and one idler roll the turning capacity will reach up to a maximum of 40,000 lbs. Since being purchased by Koike, Airco Aronson’s quality has come with the new ownership and has remained a standard of the welding industry. In conclusion, Koike Aronson produces some of the highest quality welding positioning equipment and is well known around the globe.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, contact us or call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.