20 Ton Koike-Aronson Turning Rolls
- Part #: AROWRD20
20 ton Koike Aronson Turning Rolls
- WRD-20 drive WRI-20 idler
- 40,000 lb set includes 1 drive and 1 idler
- WRD-20 drive has 60,000 lb turning capacity
- Add 1 additional WRI-20 Idler for 30 ton capacity turning roll set.
- Three 12” dia. X 4” rubber wheels per axle with overload disc
- Variable speed of 2 to 50 IPM surface speed
- For work diameters from 6” to 13 ft.
- Remote pendant control
- Input power 460 volt 1 phase
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
These 20 ton Koike Aronson Turning Rolls are designed for industrial tank fabrication applications. The Aronson WRD-20 drive has a turning capacity of 60,000 lbs. To maximize this drives turning capacity two idler rolls need to accompany the drive to support the surplus weight. If you only need one drive and one idler roll the turning capacity will reach up to a maximum of 40,000 lbs. Since being purchased by Koike, Airco Aronson’s quality has come with the new ownership and has remained a standard of the welding industry. Koike Aronson produces some of the highest quality welding positioning equipment and is well known around the globe.
Our facility is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Stop in and visit us! We have a large inventory of new, used, and refurbished welding equipment that is available to facilitate your custom welding application. If you have any questions give the Weld Plus sales team a call for more information on this item or other equipment we have in stock.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.