120,000 lb. Pandjiris Tank Turning Rolls
- Part #: PANPR180
120000 lb Pandjiris Tank Turning Rolls
- Model PR-180/60
- 60 ton turning roll set includes 1 drive and 1 idler
- 90 ton set turning rolls includes 1 drive and 2 idlers
- The PR180 drive has 180,000 lb turning capacity.
- 12” to 21’ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 3.0 to 75 IPM
- 20” diameter x 15” wide rubber wheels
- Pendant control
- Optional variable speed foot pedal
- Optional forward-stop-reverse foot pedal
- 460 volt
- Shipping weight 4,800 lbs./set
- Made in the USA
These 120000 lb Pandjiris Tank Turning Rolls are for sale or rent. They are typically used in tank or pipe welding fabrication shops. They have a wide diameter range from 12 inches to 21 feet. They come with an optional foot pedal which are a plug and play design to add and remove whenever you need them with no hard wiring. These turning rolls are made in St. Louis, Missouri. This set is located at our facility in Cincinnati, Ohio. Stop in and visit us! We have a large inventory of new, used, and refurbished welding equipment that is available to facilitate your custom welding application. If you have any questions give the Weld Plus sales team a call for more information on this item or other equipment we have in stock.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.