10 Ton Missouri Mule Steel Wheel Turning Rolls
- Part #: T140307
10 ton Missouri Mule Steel Wheel Turning Rolls
- 1 Drive and 1 idler
- 20,000 lb. turning weight capacity
- All gear driven turning roll
- Tank size to pipe size in minutes
- Constant tank center-line regardless of tank diameter
- Heavy plate construction absorbs impact load
- 4” to 12’ diameter capacity
- Variable speed from 2.1 to 63.5 IPM
- 16” diameter x 4” wide steel wheels
- 6′ x 11′ steel base plate with track for easy work piece length adjustment
- Pendant control and forward/stop/reverse foot pedal
- 460 volt
- Serial #10934X22-5
These 10 ton Missouri Mule Steel Wheel Turning Rolls are for sale rebuilt with a warranty or as-is without a warranty. In heavy piping or tank welding, steel wheeled turning rolls are often used since they are normally hot while being welded. The steel wheel construction makes these turning rolls more susceptible to heat over the traditional rubber turning rolls. To be specific they can withstand temperatures over 150° where rubber wheels will soften and melt. These rolls are on a common track for easy movement of drive and idler.
This turning roll set is located at our facility in Cincinnati, Ohio. Stop in and visit us! We have a large inventory of new, used, and refurbished welding equipment that is available at your disposal to facilitate your custom welding application. If you have any questions give the Weld Plus sales team a call for more information on this item or other equipment we have in stock.
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.