Sigmatouch 144” External Seam Welder
- Part #: SIG ESW-144
New Sigmatouch 144” External Seam Welder
- 144” welding length plus 3” overtravel at each end for run-on/ run-off tabs
- Minimum part diameter of 11”
- Maximum part diameter of 36”
- Can be increased with optional risers
- Machined side beam with rack and pinion travel carriage
- Gas purged copper back up bar
- Water cooled mandrel
- Seam alignment gauges
- Material thickness range of .020 to ⅜”
- 3” wide aluminum fingers with copper tips
- Dual foot pedal for finger clamping actuation
- Requires a clean 90 psi input
- Cable management track and tray
- Air interlock prevents clamping when mandrel latch is open
- Spatter guards
- Combination style available for internal and external welding!
- Input power: 115V, 1 Phase
- Shipping dimensions: 192-1/4”L x 34-7/16”W x 73-7/16”H
- Approximate shipping weight: 8,500 lbs.
- Optional Accessories:
- sigmatouch weld sequence controller
- Risers to accommodate larger vessels
- Part hard stop
- Pneumatic torch lifter
- 3 gallon water circulator for mandrel
- Pneumatic seam alignment gauges
- Continuous copper finger tips
New Combination Style Internal/External Seam Welder!
Firstly, this Sigmatouch 144″ External Seam Welder is designed to perform precision longitudinal welds. Seam alignment gauges allow for easy and precise part loading. Furthermore, this unit features a bolt-on base. Therefore, risers can be added to accommodate larger diameter parts. sigmatouch also offers a line of weld sequence controllers that gives the operator the ability to adjust parameters from a single location. Weld Plus offers installation on MIG, TIG, SAW and Plasma welding processes!
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, contact us or call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at email@example.com.
We encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.