Pandjiris Model 72 E-36 External Seam Welder
- Part #: S170102
Pandjiris Model 72 E 36 External Seam Welder
- 78” total welding/clamping length capacity
- 6” minimum diameter capacity
- 58” maximum diameter capacity with current 24” riser
- 3” wide aluminum fingers
- Equipped with a 13’ extended side beam for the ability to integrate circumferential welding applications
- Pandjiris model VSC 15-3 rack & pinion variable speed carriage from 0-100 IPM
- 2” vertical x 2” horizontal manual cross slides
- Miller spherical torch angle adjuster
- Water cooled mandrel
- Solid copper back-up bar
- Plate alignment device
- Spatter guards
- Dual air bags w/ front and back foot pedals for clamping
- Shipping dimensions: 13’ long x 4’ wide x 7’ high
- Shipping weight: 4,100 lbs.
This Pandjiris Model 72 E 36 External Seam Welder provides 78” of welding length for longitudinal seam welding applications. This includes a 13’ extended side beam, which gives the operator the ability to use the carriage for circumferential welding. The seamer is currently configured with a Miller Automatic 1DA for MIG welding but it can be rebuilt to fit the customers preferred weld process. This also has a plate alignment device to allow for easy and accurate part loading. In addition, with a 24” riser, the seamer is capable of welding cylinders up to 58” in diameter. In conclusion, this seam welder is ready to be rebuilt to fit your longitudinal welding needs.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, contact us or call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.