Jetline 60″ Welding Seamer
- Part #: S211001
Used Jetline 60″ Welding Seamer
- Model LWS 60
- 65” welding length
- 5” minimum part diameter capacity
- 32” maximum part diameter capacity
- SWCB-3AB carriage, runs on precision round rail
- Currently set up for tig welding
- Copper gas purged back up bar
- 3” wide aluminum fingers with copper tips
- Water cooled mandrel
- Dual toe strip for clamping control
- Included Equipment:
- 9600 travel control
- CWF-50A cold wire feed package
- DAM-2-MLR-1 weld current control
- 9700 series ALC 401 6A arc length control
- Cable management track and tray
- Serial # 130134
- Shipping Dimensions: 100” x 42” x 96”
Great Solution for TIG Welding!
This Jetline 60″ Welding Seamer is set up for tig welding. The linear welding speed and precision you depend on, both for today’s needs and for the future, enabling high-volume cylinder production, joining thin-gauge metal, welding coiled sheets and more. A Jetline seam welder optimizes the welding process, reduces shrinkage and distortion, reduces welding costs and improves the quality of the weld.
If you have any questions about this item, or any other items, call our toll free number at 800-288-9414. Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to help assist with any technical questions that you may have. In addition, you can email our sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Above all, we encourage you to get a firsthand look at this machine by visiting our 44,000 square foot facility!
If you’re interested in this product, please click “Add to Quote” above and then click on “View Quote” at the top of the page to submit your inquiry. If you have any immediate questions about this or any other product, please call us at 513-941-4411 and we will gladly help. Thanks for considering Weld Plus, your source for welding equipment and machinery.